Place Category: Make up Artists
Hilary is a freelance make-up artist based in Sydney, Australia. Trained at one of Sydney’s elite private makeup colleges Cameron Jane Makeup Design and working full-time as a professional makeup artist in the industry for over 8 years, Hilary’s passion and commitment to create beautiful work on every job ensures she exceeds her clients’ expectations on every brief.
With a wide array of experience including makeup for photography, fashion, editorial, advertising, corporate shoots, television, music videos, film and bridal, Hilary is recognised not only for the beautiful work she creates but also for her professionalism, friendliness and personal approach.
Clients / Credits:
– Channel 7 Dance Boss Series 1, 2018
– Channel 7 X Factor Series 6 2015, Series 5 2014 and Series 4 2013
– Makeup Director for Laservision’s Mega Media attraction “IMAGINE” at Dubai Festival City. This attraction was awarded Guinness World Record for Largest Water Screen Projection which was watched by Dubai Royalty along with 25,000 spectators. This unique sensory production has six record setting water-screens spanning nearly 2000 square metres and also projected across 36 stories of the Intercontinental Hotel – an area four and a half times larger than the worlds biggest IMAX screen.
– Hair & makeup for Dave Hughes & Kate Langbroek (Hughesy & Kate) for KIIS FM
– Personal makeup artist for Australian music artist Paulini
– Makeup at 2017 State Of Origin (Game 2) for Grinspoon front man Phil Jamieson and Hair and Makeup for The Wizard of Oz’s Lucy Durack for her performance of the Australian National Anthem
– Hair & makeup for Olympic swimmer Giaan Rooney for 2GB appearance, commercial campaign
– Makeup for The Bodyguard Musical (Sydney) for all promotional material and events
– Music videos such as Justice Crew “Best Night”, Wes Carr “Blood and Bone” featuring Isabelle Cornish from Puberty Blues, Flight Facilities “Foreign Language”, Ellesquire “On The Prowl”
– The Rubens featured in Fashion Journal magazine
– Make-up for Paulini music artist for her Come Alive album cover, various television appearances on The Daily Edition, Carols in the Domain, MTV, published interview for Women’s Day Magazine
– Regular makeup artist for Valley Girl Australia
– Advertising campaigns for Mc Donalds, Hungry Jacks, University of Western Sydney
– Broadway Shopping Centre billboards for Autumn/Winter 2014 fashion campaign
– Bankstown Central 2013/2014 billboards – for fashion campaigns
– Corporate photoshoots/events for HSBC bank, Coca Cola, Volkswagen, Telstra, Australian Radio Network, KPMG, Newscorp, Camilla, Park Royal Hotels, Jets Swimwear, Toni & Guy
– Fashion campaigns and lookbooks for Glue Store, Oxford Clothing, LUCID label, Bond-eye Swimwear
– International Televsion Commercial for ING Direct – Korea
– Makeup Artist for Merivale – Pacha at The Ivy 2015 and 2016
– Model Portfolios for top modelling agencies such as IMG, Viviens, Priscillas, Chadwicks, Chic Management, London Management, Bella Management, The Agency.
For more information on Hilary’s work, availability and rates, please feel free to get in touch.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.